Every dollar you spend on advertising, pay per click, SEO and refrigerator magnets is wasted IF you have a bad online review reputation.
If you have bad customer reviews on Yelp, Google+, Angie’s List or any other online review site, you are throwing your advertising dollars away and hemorrhaging business.
Because over 70% of people searching for products and services from local businesses check online reviews before they buy.
Here’s the scenario: You spend all this money on advertising. Your potential customer, client or patient is interested and ready to buy and then, BAM! They go online to check out your reviews and some bad reviews kill the deal for you.
BUT, since they’re hot to buy the product or service you’re selling, they find your competitor who has great reviews and buys from them instead.
What can you do to turn that around?
Get a SYSTEM. A marketing system. An online customer review marketing system.
A system that:
- Elicits reviews from your customers , clients or patients.
- Funnels good reviews to online review sites.
- Funnels bad reviews to your office for your staff to respond to and turn them into happy customers if you can.
- Trains your staff in the art of getting your clientele to give you reviews.
- Markets those good reviews on your website and social media.
All of which gets your phone ringing with customers who want to do business with you because of your 5-star online reputation so all your advertising dollars DON’T go to waste!
Now I want to invite you to get your no obligation, free customized reputation report (a $197 value) so you can see exactly where you stand with your review reputation. Click here to request your custom reputation report or call (312) 605-2686 right away.